Financial Sector Talent Enrichment Programme (FSTEP) for 2012 intake is now opened ! All qualified candidates are invited to apply. Before your decide to apply read the programme objective.
FSTEP is targeted at high calibre students who recently graduated from local and foreign institutes of higher learning and those who are working in the non-financial sector with interest to pursue careers in the financial industry.
At FSTEP, participants will gain:
- Insightful training on the financial services industry with various workshops, simulations, case studies, outward bound activities, short attachments and internship in Financial Institutions.
- A professional transformation in personal development, leadership quality, soft skill enhancement and corporate social responsibility projects.
What we expect from you:
- A bachelor degree from a recognised local or foreign university in any discipline with a CGPA of 3.25 and above (those with 3.00 CGPA but with extra curricular activities are encouraged to apply).
- Below 30 years of age.
- Excellent command of English.
Successful candidates will:
- Receive a monthly allowance of RM 2,200.
- Acquire invaluable industry training and exposure.
- Gain an opportunity to be employed by banks/insurance companies.
- Outward Bound School, Lumut training experience.
How to apply
If you think you are the right candidate meeting the above requirements, apply online via our website www.fstep.org.my. Alternatively, please submit completed FSTEP application forms via email, fax or in person. The application forms can be downloaded from FSTEP’s website
To find out more please contact:
Tel: 603 2031 4954 ext 111 and 118
Fax: +603 2031 4766
Financial Sector Talent Enrichment Programme (FSTEP)
Level 1, Dataran Kewangan Darul Takaful,
4, Jalan Sultan Sulaiman 50000 Kuala Lumpur.
Tel: 03-2031 4954
Closing date of application is 15th October 2012